Thursday, August 26, 2010

Is the Grass Always Greener on the Other Side?

Most of my friends I talk do agree to some extent that the grass is always greener on the other side. I had, I think, one friend who begged to differ.

When you are a guy, do you want to be a girl? When you have one job, do you wish you had the other one? Would you rather be employed or unemployed?

A lot of times, I use to feel that the other side's great things outweighed the bad things....when I wasn't working, I wish I was that full time employee with a steady income and when I was working 9-5, I wanted to be like others that had all the time to do what they needed to do.

Now, I realize I should be ecstatic and happy with my side and not worry about being on the other side. Because I'll just end up hop-scotching back and forth...forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment