Monday, April 5, 2010

One of a Kind Show

Last week a few friends and I decided to attend the One of a Kind Show that happens twice a year in Toronto, once in the spring and once before Christmas.

Thinking that we would only be there for a couple of hours, a close friend and I ended up staying for 5 1/2 hours when the rest of the group had left 4 hours before us.

We had so much fun walking up and down the endless aisles of booths filled with homemade, handcrafted 'one of a kind' items. Of course, loving everything there, I had to decide on what I wanted to purchase most. Photos of items to come shortly.

For now, enjoy this picture of a booth I took a picture of. This booth sold NUGS, handmade clay 'voice activated' figurines.


2 comments:

  1. Let me know when this show happens again! I would like to join you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next one in from November 25 to December 3, 2010. Yes! Let's go!

    ReplyDelete