Sunday, May 2, 2010

There's Nothing like a Sky full of Nothingness

There's nothing that beats 'working' at 4:00am in the morning, when you past that stage of sleepiness and the zombiness kicks in.

I'm working on a few different blogs now as I diligently gather my information and visuals.

This post, will be a photo-less one. Just feel like writing in this one.

I gaze outside my window tonight and realize that I can't see any stars, any moons or any other planets out there in the galazy. The sky is this dark opaque grey, full of nothingness yet electrically charged and ready to thunder down the storm we have long awaited.

If we knew how much damage this storm would cause, would we better prepare ourselves? Brace ourselves for the hardship of having to rebuild everything after the storm has past?

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night skies are like shooting stars...I could really use a wish right now, wish right now..." Airplane Part II by B.O.B feat. Eminem and Paramore's Hayley Williams

-------------------------------------
Back in the days I use to write religiously in a 'journal' and recently I pulled it back out and started reading through it. Here are some old pieces of work I somehow came up with then:

"Dark dark night. Stars shine bright.
Work is in progress. There is no stress.
Weight has been lifted. Everything has shifted."

"I listen hard and I hear silence.
I reach out my hand and I grasp air.
I focus my vision and I see nothing.
I still have...insomnia."

"Changes/One after the other/I cry, I fall/No light, just me/Alone/A light shines through my eyes/A hand, a face/I take a step/One after the other/Never end, never stop"

---------------------------

Some things don't make sense. Some things happen that aren't logical. Some things are unfair. But such is life.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment